<$BlogMetaData$>
Etcetera Whatever

Saturday, May 14, 2005

a cool little box

having only recently returned from our visit to my parents in columbus, indiana, i must post a brief comment about the mac mini my mom bought my dad for his birthday and father's day (yeah, i know he got it a little early, but i won't be around on his birthday, so he benefits from that). and, well, the title says it all. a cool little box. now, i don't need one. my imac works fine. i have no need to hook a mac mini up to our television and sit at my desk in the living room with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard so that i can finish my dissertation. no need really, but i wouldn't mind experiencing such a thing. at least for a chapter or two.

those of you even remotely considering the jump to a mac should take heart. you can use your current vga monitor (by means of the supplied dvi to vga adapter), as well as any usb mouse or keyboard. with such a setup, you too can experience the stable life of "tiger." so, be daring. switch. you won't regret it. i mean, it's such a cool little box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home