<$BlogMetaData$>
Etcetera Whatever

Saturday, May 21, 2005

A Jazz Club in Louisville

This evening, Leanne and I went to the Jazz Factory in Louisville to hear Sarah Stivers, a friend from Heine Brothers, perform. It was really good. About a year ago, I heard about thirty seconds from some of Sarah's studio time for her forthcoming cd. So, when she mentioned she was singing a few sets there tonight, I knew I wanted to go. The Jazz Factory is a pretty cool venue. The funny thing is that no more than a week before Sarah told me about her upcoming gig, I had read about the club in the recent issue of Louisville Magazine. Then, last Sunday as Leanne and I enjoyed our routine post-church coffee time, another friend praised the Jazz Factory. So, we both looked forward to it all week long. We weren't disappointed. In the end, we had a nice evening out in a great environment with some great music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home